The Top 5 Most Expensive Homes in Naples - June 2017
Jun 24, 2017 09:46PM
● By Kevin
2750 Gordon Drive. Photo courtesy of Zillow.
1. 3100 Gordon Drive ($65,000,000)
One of the most significant beachfront residences ever created for the Gulf of Mexico. This magnificent Island-Colonial mansion is brilliantly orchestrated to capture stunningly beautiful views that sweep out across the Gulf. Crowning 4.8 acres of direct beachfront with 277 ft. of sandy shore this exquisite 15,995 sq. ft. home has no equal. Designed by Smith Architectural Group and constructed by Newbury North Associates, the construction quality and materials used are unsurpassed. This five bedroom, six bath villa features exquisite details such as coral stone from the Dominican Republic, wide plank wood flooring, extensive Venetian plaster walls, wainscoting w/ raised paneling, elaborate ceiling details, gourmet styled kitchen and more. The Great Room has five sets of French doors that open on to a 93 ft. terrace. Other features include a morning room loggia and Gulf loggia with retractable motorized glass walls, 66 ft. pool with spa and sun shelf and a 7-car collector's garage. Luxuriant gardens and botanical-like grounds create a rarefied splendor seldom found. Eligible for an associate Port Royal Club membership and is only three doors away from the club.
2. 2500 Gordon Drive ($60,000,000)
The original owners of this estate chose a Lowcountry style home architecture, one of the most distinctive elements of South Carolina and Georgia developed in the late 1700's. It is still considered today to be the most efficient design for hot subtropical climates and coastal areas. These designs are typically elevated with raised first floors, inviting porches to enjoy the outdoors in the shade, underfloor spaces with lattice for storage/ parking, hipped roofs, columns/pillars, widow's walks, large windows and doors that allow a cooling breeze to flow through. The finest team of craftsmen were assembled to create this breathtaking vision whose true success lies in its welcoming Presidents, huge charity events, casual family gatherings and private contemplation, all with the same grace and charm. An enchanting setting through ornate gates opens to stands of palm trees, verdant lawns and privacy hedges surrounding the main home, multiple guest facilities, pool, pool house, various garages and service buildings, and even your own 'secret garden'.
3. 2750 Gordon Drive ($58,000,000)La Capanna represents one of the most significant beachfront residences ever created in Naples. Old world Italian renaissance era ambiance takes inspiration from an ideal beachfront location giving it the feel of a Mediterranean seaside resort. Beyond a gated entry, park-like grounds part to reveal a palatial 18,172 sq. ft. estate home that is unsurpassed. Includes a home theater, beach side game room, fitness center, pool side cabana with pergola covered spa, his and her studies, Guest House, 5-bay collectors garage and finishes that redefine luxury and quality. Stunning two story rotunda welcomes guests and offers immediate Gulf views. Relax or entertain in this handsome lounge, featuring a full Mahogany bar with emerald marble bar top, marble floors and a burnished faux finished coffered ceiling. Additional features include a 500 bottle wine room, state of the art electronics, whole house Crestron automation, interactive fountain with LED lighting and much more. Relax in the Zero Edge pool/reflection pool and poolside cabana with full kitchen that is ideal for entertaining. La Capanna is a masterful blend of design, craftsmanship and artistry by A. Vernon Allen Builders.
4. 7613 Bay Colony Drive ($25,900,000)
Known as the "Castle by the Sea", this magnificent Naples beachfront estate is just a short walk to the Ritz Carlton, and minutes to premier golf courses. This custom designed home is in a class by itself with Palladian architecture and exquisite details. Completed in 2000, this luxurious 12,500 S/F home offers walls of glass providing postcard views of the Gulf and an infinity edge pool with playful fountains that seems to connect with the horizon affording a sense of joyfulness. The architectural details are a handcrafted gourmet kitchen, 1000+ bottle wine cellar, world-class library, and alluring outdoor terraces that are cleverly lowered to maximize views and perfect for dining, relaxing and entertaining. The beautiful flooring is a combination of umber and cream travertine with Verdi marble or hand hewn walnut. Notable features include European draperies, remarkable chandeliers, elegant craftsmanship and detail throughout, a marble paved motor court with 4-bay garages.
5. 1000 Admiralty Parade ($24,500,000)
A truly magnificent estate commanding incomparable water views, this uniquely situated masterpiece rests on approximately 340 feet of water frontage (as per plat). Architecturally significant in its own right, the residence is striking in its attention to detail. Entering the archway overhanging the entrance gates to the massive stone courtyard beyond, there is the feeling of integrity and dimension in the classical vernacular. The courtyard permits entrance to the two story gate house, which accommodates three guest rooms, a game room, and a garage, allowing total privacy for family and visitors. A spectacularly appointed eat-in kitchen with the latest appliances serves both the formal dining area with its detailed appointments and the massive informal dining area which overlooks the entrance to the southern waterways. A warm library leading to the club room with well designed theater and wine cellar constitute the southern first floor of the home. Upstairs, there are five bedrooms and a truly unique master bedroom suite. The master suite also boasts large walk-in closets. The master bedroom has arguably the best bay views in all of Naples.
Own a pretty luxurious home of your own in the area? Send us some pictures, and we could feature yours in an upcoming gallery. Send us your info about it by contacting us.
Information and photos courtesy of Zillow.